Tenant placement is so crucial to the success of your rental. Placing a bad tenant in a property can cost you time, fees, and maintenance by the time they leave. It is the single highest stress factor a landlord encounters. Our Tenant Placement Program (or as we like to call it “FIND ME A TENANT”) is designed to get the best tenant in your rental whether we manage it or you want to manage it.
Once you sign up and give us permission to rent your property, one of our licensed associates will contact your immediately. Our agent will visit your property and offer professional advice on how to get the maximum amount of rent and suggest a few things to help get your property ready to rent. We give you a free rental analysis report and offer an expert opinion as to what you should expect for a final rental rate. Remember, this is always based on location, condition, and season. But rest assured, you’re in expert hands.
FIND ME A TENANT services includes:
- A free rental market analysis report to help determine the monthly rent
- pre-listing condition walk-through and evaluation
- recommended repairs and upgrades
- professional, sales-quality photographs of the interior, exterior and landmarks
- multiple listing service, major rental website, Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist advertising
- installation of lockboxes for licensed agent showings – no self-showings
- handling all calls, answering questions, pre-screening tenants, and showing the property
- an extensive tenant screening that includes a national background check, rental history verification, credit score and credit history check, bill-pay history, employment verification, and eviction check
- copies of tenant identification and recent pay stubs
- administering our custom, attorney-approved lease agreement with any specific stipulations you may require along with other exhibits such as pet agreement and HOA acknowledgement
- documented move-in condition report with photos
- initial rent and deposit collection in certified funds and handle them as Georgia law requires
- If you are self-managing, we will turn all monies and signed documents over to you and we step away
- A move-out walk-through and security deposit reconciliation when the tenant terminates the lease (we do this even if you are self-managing so don’t forget to call us!)
Save yourself! With our FIND ME A TENANT service, you don’t have to take photos, place ads, handle numerous phone calls at nights and week-ends, show your property to tons of no-shows, answer questions without violating laws, try to figure out what documents you need, figure out how to do an in-depth tenant screening and wonder where you can get a strong lease that protects you and your property.
Our decades of experience in dealing with thousands of rental homes and tenants has taught us one thing: getting the right tenant in your property the first time is the most important thing you can do. And that is exactly why we are here to help – it is one of the things we do best!
Connect With Us!
|Average Rental Amount||Average Vacancy Rate|