Tenant placement is so crucial to the success of your rental. Placing a bad tenant in a property can cost you time, fees, and maintenance by the time they leave. It is the single highest stress factor a landlord encounters. Our Tenant Placement Program (or as we like to call it “FIND ME A TENANT”) is designed to get the best tenant in your rental whether we manage it or you want to manage it.
Once you sign up and give us permission to rent your property, one of our licensed associates will contact your immediately. Our agent will visit your property and offer professional advice on how to get the maximum amount of rent and suggest a few things to help get your property ready to rent. We give you a free rental analysis report and offer an expert opinion as to what you should expect for a final rental rate. Remember, this is always based on location, condition, and season. But rest assured, you’re in expert hands.
FIND ME A TENANT services includes:
- A free rental market analysis report to help determine the monthly rent
- pre-listing condition walk-through and evaluation
- recommended repairs and upgrades
- professional, sales-quality photographs of the interior, exterior and landmarks
- multiple listing service and major rental websites
- installation of lockboxes for licensed agent showings; self-showings upon request
- handling all calls, answering questions, pre-screening tenants, and showing the property
- an extensive tenant screening that includes a national background check, rental history verification, credit score and credit history check, bill-pay history, employment verification, and eviction check
- copies of tenant identification and recent pay stubs
- administering our custom, attorney-approved lease agreement with any specific stipulations you may require along with other exhibits such as pet agreement and HOA acknowledgement
- documented move-in condition report with photos
- initial rent and deposit collection in certified funds and handle them as Georgia law requires
- If you are self-managing, we will turn all monies and signed documents over to you and we step away
- A move-out walk-through and security deposit reconciliation when the tenant terminates the lease (we do this even if you are self-managing so don’t forget to call us!)
Save yourself! With our FIND ME A TENANT service, you don’t have to take photos, place ads, handle numerous phone calls at nights and week-ends, show your property to tons of no-shows, answer questions without violating laws, try to figure out what documents you need, figure out how to do an in-depth tenant screening and wonder where you can get a strong lease that protects you and your property.
Our decades of experience in dealing with thousands of rental homes and tenants has taught us one thing: getting the right tenant in your property the first time is the most important thing you can do. And that is exactly why we are here to help – it is one of the things we do best!
|FIND ME A TENANT
|1 Month's Rent
|LEASE RENEWAL FEE
|MARKETING AND TENANT PROCUREMENT
|Rental Analysis Report
|Marketing & Syndication
|Showings and Open Houses
|Light Cleaning While Vacant
|Comprehensive Tenant Screening
|Lease Preparation and Signing
|Security Deposit Transfer
|Security Deposit Disposition
Help Find Me A Tenant
What do you do?
We perform the exact same tenant procurement and advertising activities and procedures for both owners seeking tenants only and property management clients. After successfully securing a tenant, all relevant documents and funds are turned over to you.
How do I get started?
To proceed, you will need to sign the Leasing Only Agreement, which has an initial term of 60 days and then transitions to a month-to-month arrangement. Upon signing, we'll require access to the property for an inspection, photography, and to initiate the listings and showings.
What is the cost?
Our leasing fee is one month's rent, and there is an advertising fee of $500 (non-refundable) due upon signing the Leasing Only Agreement. The advertising fee can be paid through Zelle or wire transfer. This amount is deducted from the leasing fee, and the remaining balance is payable from the tenant's initial payments once they move in.
Do I get to choose the tenant?
No, tenant selection is not within your discretion to prevent potential legal issues. We follow a first-come, first-served basis when processing applicants. Applicants must meet our predetermined criteria, and if they pass, we issue an acceptance letter. In case of failure to meet the criteria, we send a declination letter and proceed with showing the property and handling additional applications. Our tenant selection process is maintained to be objective.
Will I know anything about the tenant?
Certainly. After the tenant is chosen, we will provide you with details about them. Alongside sending you the lease and related documents, we will also include copies of the screening information.
|Average Rental Amount
|Average Vacancy Rate